Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 6 camera promo bought from HSN

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Babalou08
Aspirant
Aspirant
Black Friday deal. six camera set from home shopping Network. doing the advertisement they stated that with a deal with Arlo anybody who purchases from HSN and be able to add a six camera free of charge, however I do not see any way to do that, am I missing something?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@Babalou08

Since I have not purchased a 6 camera package deal I can't give you the exact details on how this works, but Arlo does indeed sell 6 camera sets that allow you to use all 6 cameras on the free plan rather than the normal 5 camera limit. I believe that during setup Arlo detects what system you have automatically or you may have to enter a SKU. Not sure which.

But, this special deal is for new accounts only, so if you already have an existing Arlo or Netgear account, you may need to set them up with a new email account.

If you can't get it to work, you may need to contact customer support.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@Babalou08

Since I have not purchased a 6 camera package deal I can't give you the exact details on how this works, but Arlo does indeed sell 6 camera sets that allow you to use all 6 cameras on the free plan rather than the normal 5 camera limit. I believe that during setup Arlo detects what system you have automatically or you may have to enter a SKU. Not sure which.

But, this special deal is for new accounts only, so if you already have an existing Arlo or Netgear account, you may need to set them up with a new email account.

If you can't get it to work, you may need to contact customer support.

Brian

Babalou08
Aspirant
Aspirant
@brh
Hi. You had it right. I was using a pre-existing account.
I had to create a new account. Using a different Email. Then the new system determined that I could support 6 cameras.. thanks!