Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CJMolberg
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I'm logged into the website, my cameras show different battery levels than what is shown in the Arlo Secure app. Furthermore, many of my cameras on the website show, "your Arlo device appears offline, please make sure it's powered on and connected to the Internet," but when I go to the app they're perfectly assessable. This has been going on for about 2 months now and I kinda figured it would resolve itself, but it hasn't.

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
Yes, it’s been a while, the easiest workaround is to use the incognito window of the browser which will require 2fa each time you start the browser.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CJMolberg,

When using the website to access your account, is it connected to the same network as your mobile device or is it using a different network? What browser are you using?

JamesC

CJMolberg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use Google Chrome. 

When I went into incognito mode, the problem resolves itself. I wonder if that's a Chrome or Arlo issue.

Dannybear
Master
Master
It is occurring for me on chrome, edge and Firefox.
A better workaround if savvy with browsers is to set “my.arlo.com” to clear cookies and data on browser exit in the browser settings. Doing this will clear out the local data folder stored by the my.arlo.com site so it gets updated when the browser is reopened again. Since the 2fa cookie is stored under another path it gets retained so you can log back in again without the need to do the 2fa request each time.

Regards who’s issue it is, since not everyone is impacted it suggests an arlo regional server issue.