App Frozen - Unable to Use

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rm5332
Aspirant
Aspirant

For over two days my app has been frozen on a blue screen with the #Arlo logo at the top when I try to open it with nothing else on the screen. I’ve tried everything multiple times: restarting phone, checking for updates, deleted and reinstalled app, offloading app, trying desktop. Nothing has worked and I’m frustrated that I cannot access my cameras.How can this be resolved? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rm5332
Aspirant
Aspirant

I spoke with an Arlo representative and was able to resolve the issue. They prompted me to go into airplane mode on my phone, open iCloud and turn off Arlo app in iCloud. From there open the Arlo app and I was then able to sign in. Turn off airplane mode and the problem was resolved! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First, what type of phone and OS are you using?

Newer apple 14s have had some minor issues...

Second, try and log in via a computer (  my.arlo.com  ) to verify the issue is only the phone and not your account.

also see this thread;

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Secure/Arlo-app-freezes-on-start-up/td-p/1899457

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
rm5332
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an iPhone 11 with IOS 16.3.

yes, I’ve logged in on my laptop and am able to use it just fine there. So the issue seems to be on the mobile app. 

rm5332
Aspirant
Aspirant

I spoke with an Arlo representative and was able to resolve the issue. They prompted me to go into airplane mode on my phone, open iCloud and turn off Arlo app in iCloud. From there open the Arlo app and I was then able to sign in. Turn off airplane mode and the problem was resolved! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@rm5332 Awesome!

Thank you for the update.