Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rkm
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've come to a point where I will soon reach the maximum of 15 cameras per account. 

(Still waiting for the "Pro" to come out in my country before I fill the remaining slots).

There is, however, the need for more than 15 cameras on our end. 

I know I could work around this opening another account, but that's what I want to avoid - I want to have everything in one plan.

Are there any plans to drop this limitation? I'd happily pay more for my subscription and I don't see why this wouldn't technically be possible....

I find it especially annoying that Arlo Q's, who do NOT have a base station, are included in this artificial limit.... 

Thanks for any update or solution!

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rkm,

There are Business plans available that support more than 15 cameras (up to 40). For more information on these subscription plans, log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > Subscription > Upgrade Now > For Business.

These plans may not be available to all countries, for more information on subscription plans available in your country, see here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

JamesC