Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Android Arlo app not grouping similar push notifications, notifications appear individually

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
avivs
Follower
Follower

Last few days, since Android Arlo app was updated (April 11, 2019, version 2.7.7_25575, on Samsung S10) the Arlo push notifications are not grouped anymore. Previously, similar notifications (not same - different events) used to group under same type of notification (motion detected, person detected, package, etc), but now each and every notification is sent and shown individually which makes it extremely difficult to with the phone or effectively with the Arlo notifications. Is this a bug in the app update? Or a setting I am missing? (looked around but saw no relevant setting) There was a thread about this a few months go, but with no solution. I should say that I had all notifications grouped until lately. See https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/My-Arlo-Notifications-Are-Now-Appearing-Individually/td-p/1621370 Thanks, Aviv.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @avivs

Have you tried to remove & re-install the Arlo Mobile App? There is also a new update 2.7.8 that you can test with.