Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 23 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 14 In Conversation
mzplaceinphl
Follower
Follower

Videos show as being captured in devices view. You can click through in library immediately. However, date is stuck on May 20th. If you play with date videos are lost and you revert to the data from the 20th. Current videos are lost. Most frustrating!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
dapacholko
Initiate
Initiate

I thought is was just one camera.

But all my cameras have stopped saving video after may 20.

Video email noticfications are normal, and can even play video from the email of the latest stuff coming in.

But to the go on the arlo webstie, no video is there after may 20. AND i pay monthly for everything to be saved for one full month.

So what now??

ebatavia
Tutor
Tutor

Not saving was working today now shows last recording may 20th and I am paying $99.00 a year I want a refund ! Any idea what is going on is it just a glitch I see this guy is also having the same issue as me. Please help cameras are no good if we cant see who is lurking arounf the house and I have 3 cameras 

muttonboy
Initiate
Initiate

same here

Yahoogirlz13
Tutor
Tutor

My library just disappeared it was there an hour ago now there's nothing. tried reset and still nothing. I have had basic plan and am only using 1 camera for a few months with no problems.  where'd it go

HazzMatt
Apprentice
Apprentice
Me too, and I pay for the service.
holycow91745
Tutor
Tutor

My Arlo Pro is acting weird.  Everything is running fine for the last few months.  Today in the the afternoon all of suddent I can no longer see the recordings from the cloud.  I log out and logged in, nothing.  I reset the base, nothing.  I log in the account from laptop and I can see some recordings but are showing at the wrong date!(video recording stamp is 5/30 but recording is showing on 5/1).  Then when I try to see different camera recording then I get nothing.  Is there a melt down in the netgear cloud?

ad9i3f
Star
Star

Same issues here.

nothing new ... except app update but just noticed today -

- all cameras detect motion and send notifications 

- via email I can view all videos

- in the iOS & android app I can see numbers of alerts on the library icon 

...but after I click the library icon there are no videos listed & I cannot change days.

called tech support & they said they were working on this issue & that it has been previously reported & to give them 24 hours. 

ardmandds
Tutor
Tutor

Me too. What happened?

holycow91745
Tutor
Tutor

Humm...ardmandds are you a dentist?  hopefully you are not using it for the office.  But this is crap, nothing is getting recorded.   I could see recording one camera at time by re-log in from the laptop, but not from the app.  Then everything goes missing again. 

ardmandds
Tutor
Tutor

As a matter of fact I am. I'm using Arlo's as my backup but i like the ease of it compared to my ADT cams which i have to log into the DVR and upload it to a jump drive etc.

I spoke with Netgear reps and they are getting overloaded with calls with the same issue.

They said they are on it and to check back in 2 hours.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

Rinko
Tutor
Tutor

Me too. I was trying to check everything and reset the Base. Glad to learn it wasn't just me. 

holycow91745
Tutor
Tutor

Ha, Ardmandds, I am a DDS also LOL, I am using my system at home.  Looks like we are not the only one.  I will wait and see what happens.  If you have an update from Netgear please let me know 😄  

ADT may not be the best solution.  Maybe you should setup your own CCTV which will be a lot easier.

HazzMatt
Apprentice
Apprentice
Good luck
holycow91745
Tutor
Tutor

there are other posts about the problem, so I guess we just have to sit back and wait.

Rinko
Tutor
Tutor

It's happening to everyone. It appears to be system wide 

yelguan
Aspirant
Aspirant

My today's recordings were all placed under the date of May 1, 2017. Rest of this week's recordings are all gone. Reboot the base station does not help. Any idea about this? Thanks!

wiccawillow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Lucky, mine just went missing without being able to access my library and then technical support insulted my intelligence by trying to take me thru steps in rebooting my system like that would fix it. REALLY ARLO

DDME
Aspirant
Aspirant

This only started happening to me this evening.

When I logged on via arlo.netgear.com  Device view showed number of videos taken, however as soon as I clicked on Library, there was nothing there.

I did have these videos being sent to my email address where i was abe to view them.

But definitely  a problem with the website.

holycow91745
Tutor
Tutor

my system just went online

yelguan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Agreed. Reboot won't resolve the problem. Now suddenly ALL my recordings of the week came back a minute ago. Guess some central place triggered the recovery.

Yahoogirlz13
Tutor
Tutor

I did resync and everything is back to normal 😊

dapacholko
Initiate
Initiate

I clicked solved. But it isn't solved.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC