Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All of my cameras loss conection.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
hd75
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is getting to be more of a pain in the ass....

Ive had my system for a couple of months. Like most, you play around with it, get it to where you like it ?? and then the sh_t hits the fan. Your camera/s lose connection or you base loses connection... bla bla bla. Ok I,m done venting. So my base has internet connection according to the GREEN light. All four of my cameras have lost connection. Took them all in at the base station. Tried a restart, disable, remove batteries and resync. Each camera did the flashy along with the base. Guess what happened? Yap nothing. Go on the app to check out the cameras and it wont let me look at the cameras. Tells me to do what I just did. I read one post that says something about removing the batteries and doing a reset on each camera. But it also says if you screw your camera/s up they will not be under warranty. So what to do? Try it, post the system on CL. or just keep taking hours of my precious time, which I dont have. I,m 50 ya know Smiley Surprised

If you dont want to read all that, my cameras lost connection.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

resetting batteries by opening and closing the cover won't do anything about your warranty. Thats how you change batteries after all. Using the USB port to somehow reset the camera is something else entirely.

hd75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Wow, haha thanks for the info.... Glad there are such great contributors on here Smiley Surprised