Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Adding 2nd Arlo system in another location

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nfisdlk
Follower
Follower

Can I add a another base station and 2 cameras to my existing account.  This will be in a different house from the existing base station and 2 cameras?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

nfisdlk wrote:

Can I add a another base station and 2 cameras to my existing account.  This will be in a different house from the existing base station and 2 cameras?

Yes... the number of bases ( and locations ) don't matter...what does matter is the number of cameras on your service level.

Basic ( free) being 5, then 10 ( $ ) then 15 max ($$).

Also, Along with more cameras comes more days of storage.

So if your on the basic level, you can sign in to your account and setup the newer system using ADD DEVICE.  Add base and then link cams to that base...All will show up on your account.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

nfisdlk wrote:

Yes... the number of bases ( and locations ) don't matter...what does matter is the number of cameras on your service level.

Basic ( free) being 5, then 10 ( $ ) then 15 max ($$).

Also, Along with more cameras comes more days of storage.

So if your on the basic level, you can sign in to your account and setup the newer system using ADD DEVICE.  Add base and then link cams to that base...All will show up on your account.

Morse is faster than texting!