Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Educev
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi
I try to add a device Arlo q in the Arlo app in my iPhone but appears the following message :
DeniedDD6ED838969D5558tMgtwwFElGbYfqlI9ulbo48VSgAB9oHOBMj1PZ5

3 REPLIES 3
brh
Master
Master

@Educev

If you just purchased this camera, there is a strong possibility that it was previously owned and is still registered to the previous owner. In that case I would return it to the store where it was purchased and exchange it. If that is too much a problem contact Support at the link at the bottom of this page. They can remove it from the previous owners registration and register it to you, but you will have to send them a picture of the Bill of Sale.

Brian

Educev
Aspirant
Aspirant
I bought new, I condigurated already and worked. However I move my location and now the application doesn’t allow me to add any device. Any clew?
Thanks
EC
brh
Master
Master

@Educev

Changing Location should not affect anything as Arlo only uses your email info for your account. The other problem might be the wifi if that has changed. If your Wifi changed the camera should automatically recognize that when you plugged it in and continue to work and I doubt that you would get an Access Denied message if it did not connect. Are you the original owner or were you granted access by someone else? At this point I think you need to contact Support.

Brian