Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PORTAL /IPHONE APP TIMING OUT

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
korn_bo2
Tutor
Tutor

Is there any maintenance happening at the moment? I'm getting TIME OUT messages in the iphone and web portal app.

The weird thing is it can detect motion and record in the library, but cannot play the video.

It was working fine this morning.

4 REPLIES 4
JTTL
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having trouble too.  Only "Getting status.." message for each camera view on the Arlo app on my iPhone.  Sometimes it displays "Messenger service is offline, please try again later".  Other times it will show the cameras as fine, with motion detecting showing on, but nothing works... cameras won't detect, and I can't view live streaming from any cameras.

I've restarted the base station manually, as well as within the app.  I have a good wireless connection, and even tried connecting it straight to my cable modem.  I've tried re-synching the cameras to the base station, but it won't complete the process. 

Legends
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. Offline,timeout. Over 6 hours now.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sometimes it's an Arlo issue, sometimes logging out and back in helps.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Over the weekend we experienced an outage that may have affected a small number of users. This was resolved a short time after the outage was discovered and we are investigating the root cause. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

JamesC