Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO Camera Not Reconnecting

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RalphRoss
Tutor
Tutor

I solved this problem, but I'll note it here since it may help others. One of my Arlo cameras was no longer connected. I tried to resync it. It appeared to sync with the blue light flashing slowly then quickly, but was not reconnected. I changed the batteries and again did the sync, did not work again. Then I removed the device by going into the application under settings and selected this camera, (it said not connected but gave an option to remove device). I now resync'd the camera again and this time it worked. So apparently if you get into this same situation you may have to remove the camera and then add it and then sync it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue. This is good information. For the benefit of the community this troubleshooting process is outlined in more detail here: My Arlo Wire-Free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?

Thank you for your contribution,

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue. This is good information. For the benefit of the community this troubleshooting process is outlined in more detail here: My Arlo Wire-Free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?

Thank you for your contribution,

JamesC