Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kcaito89
Initiate
Initiate

Hi! 2 of my regular Arlo outdoor cameras have changed color. One is now showing a pink picture and the other is now showing a purple picture.  The batteries are fine. The weather is fine. I have turned them on and off already and checked settings. I have 7 cameras and the rest of my cameras are fine. Any other solutions?

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Pull battereies to reset cameras then replace... if it continues or happens again, contact Netgear for possible warranty issue

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
omangulo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I experienced the same thing today.  I changed the batteries in one of my 4 outdoor cameras and when repositioning the camera, I noticed the color in the image was out of whack. It now has a brown tone and the image quality has deteriorated.  Not good...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

omangulo,

Reboot the camera by opening and closing the battery compartment door. Allow the camera to sync back up to the base station and try again. If you still experience the same behavior, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC