Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

2 Arlo Base Station need 2 apps? Not able to download so I can set to a different email

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Seahorse72
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an original arlo base with 3 cameras. Installed a new base with 6 cameras at a home in FL.  Brought old system to other home in GA. Reset base and cameras and they were added to the app with the 6 cameras in FL. It said must pay a subscription to activate those 3 cameras. I tried to download another arlo app, but it will not download so that I can set it to different email. Suggestions? It worked fine before.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you use REMOVE DEVICE on the cameras?

any more than 5 on one account requires a paid account.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Seahorse72
Aspirant
Aspirant

The new system that I installed at Fl. house came with 6 cameras and a new base station. It has worked fine for a year..no subscription fee. Problem is tried to set up an older system with a base and 3 cameras that I had at a different home in FL. and sold, in GA. home. Tried to download a new arlo app to keep them separate, but will not download the app because it sees that I already have an app. The 3 cameras get linked to the app with 6 cameras already on it. Even though I am in GA. with the 3 camera system and the older base station. I reset older base and synced the 3 cameras to the base. Just need to link them to a different email on my phone, but need additional app download I think.

Thanks

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you try to set up the second system NOT on your phone...

try the web access at my.Arlo.com with your browser

Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you're trying to use the older system without the need for a subscription, you need to remove that system from Settings, My Devices and set up a second account using a second email address. Use that new account to claim the old base and cameras. Then use Settings, Grant Access from the new account to the original account's email address so all cameras are seen in that login. It's not quite the same as having all on one account but it's close.