1 Camera records continually

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kithay
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 3 cameras set up in front of my house and 1 camera triggers every 2 minutes or so all night, killing my battery. I have reduced the sensitivity right down to 20% and also swapped the camera positions, but it is only the 1 same camera always doing this at night. Any suggestions to fix this? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kithay,

One step you can take is to remove the camera and resync to the Arlo base station and see if you get the same behavior.

Do this by logging in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > My Devices > select the affected camera > Remove Device.

Go through the sync process with the affected camera and test to see if you get the same results. If you do, I agree with jguerdat's suggestion above and recommend contacting the Arlo Support Team for further investigation.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like a bad camera.  Use the Support link at the top here and open a case for a possible RMA.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kithay,

One step you can take is to remove the camera and resync to the Arlo base station and see if you get the same behavior.

Do this by logging in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > My Devices > select the affected camera > Remove Device.

Go through the sync process with the affected camera and test to see if you get the same results. If you do, I agree with jguerdat's suggestion above and recommend contacting the Arlo Support Team for further investigation.

JamesC

Kithay
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. Resyncing seems to be working for now.