Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

my cameras are invert how do fix this?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Shen22
Follower
Follower

My cameras were hacked by my neighbor and he also inverted the doorbell camera I cant reverse them he has turned them off from his phone i dont know these people but their information came up on my device  please help i called the police and made a report but i need additional information from arlo

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Shen22 wrote:

i called the police and made a report but i need additional information from arlo

Contact Arlo support using the link in the upper right of the forum page.  One of the mods ( @JamesC , @JessicaP , @ShayneS ) might also reach out to you.

@Shen22 wrote:

My cameras were hacked by my neighbor

Can you still log into your Arlo account?  If you can, then change the password.  Also consider enabling 2 factor authentication.  https://kb.arlo.com/000062288/What-is-two-step-verification-and-how-do-I-set-it-up

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shen22,

As mentioned above, if you feel someone is accessing your account that does not have your permission, we strongly recommend changing your password and setting up two-step verification.

You can adjust the camera orientation for your doorbell within the doorbell settings. Open the mobile app and navigate to Settings > Video Settings > Toggle the rotate camera 180 degrees button

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation