Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

doorbell and new alexa skill for 2 way talking?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
yasdaz17
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, can anyone verify that you can now talk to the person on the other side of your doorbell through alexa, not just see the live feed?  Does it work well?  Does it work with video and audio doorbells?  Can anyone from arlo let me know when it might be coming to cameras?  Yasmine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

yasdaz17,

This feature is now available. For more information, take a look here: How do I use 2-way talk with my Arlo camera and an Amazon Alexa device?

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yasdaz17
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, can anyone verify that you can now talk to the person on the other side of your doorbell through alexa, not just see the live feed (if a video doorbell).  Does it work well?  Does it work with video and audio doorbells?  Can anyone from arlo let me know when it might be coming to cameras?  Yasmine

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

yasdaz17,

This feature is now available. For more information, take a look here: How do I use 2-way talk with my Arlo camera and an Amazon Alexa device?

JamesC

SylvainD
Guide
Guide
I already ash the question. I am in France. I tried everything I saw in the community but Alexa skill does not work with the video doorbell (it works for all other arlo camera I have).
Can you please tell me if the skill work in France?
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation