Wired Doorbell with subscription won’t record motion

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Michael199
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have spoken with technical support about this issue and have had zero luck in resolving it. I installed a new Arlo wired doorbell to replace my of one that is no longer working, and it does everything but record motion. Tech support can’t figure it out and there is not even an option to record motion in my app.

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Michael199 wrote:

Tech support can’t figure it out and there is not even an option to record motion in my app.

That sounds like an issue with the subscription, though I'd have thought tech support would have sorted that out.

Are you seeing the same behavior on a PC (my.arlo.com)?

Did you try a factory reset, followed by re-adding the camera to the subscription plan?

Trebor1975
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am seeing a similar issue.  Live feed works fine but the last few days the motion recording have not been happening.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Trebor1975 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

Michael199
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried that and everything else they have told me to do. It got to the point were I had to cancel my subscription since there was no point having it.

Michael199
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hopefully they are able to assist you, but after my experience I’m not sure they can.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Michael199 

I see you have an active trial plan at the moment, are you still having an issue with your doorbell recording motion? I can have my team look in to this further for you. 

Trebor1975
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

A reboot sorted the issue.  All back to normal now.

Thanks

Rob

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation