Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wired Arlo video/audio doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Captainkenny81
Follower
Follower

I bought and installed a new Arlo wired video doorbell. Hooked it up and installed in it no problem. It worked great. A week later I needed to add it to a new network at our house. I attempted to follow directions via Arlo but the options they suggested simply weren't visible on my computer. So I uninstalled the cameras and doorbell and then just reinstalled on new network. My cameras connected immediately, doorbell not so much.

I attempted to go through all the set up again and still nothing, I tried scanning the QR code which I guess bypasses the hub, nothing. So I unhooked from the house and literally tried to reinstall as if I had just got out of box...nothing. Chime works, camera picks up motion or at least the white lights will flash....I am overthinking this I am sure but I can't figure it out.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Captainkenny81,

If at any point you removed the doorbell from your Arlo account, you will need to factory reset it before adding it back.

To factory reset your doorbell, take a look here: How do I reset my Arlo Video Doorbell?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation