Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video doorbell not found even AFTER all the steps

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JRReyna
Aspirant
Aspirant
I read thru all of the discussions, and for some reason I couldn’t reply so I made a new post, if I wasn’t suppose to, I’m sorry, but I’m so aggravated about this problem! I recently got a RMA for the Arlo Video Doorbell, and I do all the steps, scan the QR code (which I don’t have on my phone but my husband has it) and it shows that the doorbell is not found. I’m on the same WiFi as the SmartHub, and the same one I want the doorbell to be on and it’s not working. It even got so bad I had an electrician come out to see if it was my transformer and it’s ok. I just don’t know what to do. I have iOS and no android but, if that works, I’ll find a friend who has a droid to help, any suggestions? I even uninstalled and reinstalled, reset it to factory settings. I’ve done it ALL.
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The QR code part has me confused. If you're setting up the doorbell on your phone, you need to read the QR code on your phone, not your husband's. You don't need a QR code reader app to do this, it's built into the Arlo app's setup procedure.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation