Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video doesn't record in library after firmware update

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rognperly
Aspirant
Aspirant

The firmware on my Smarthub/Base Station updated on 3/30/2020 to 1.16.1.1_3348_facf74c. Since then my video doorbell quit sending notifications and no video in my library. My other cameras (Arlo Pro) I get notifications motion detected, see the badge on my icon, open the Arlo app and see the number of notifications on the library tab. But when I go to the library the video is not there or it sometimes shows up 30+ minutes later. I've also logged into my account online and the same issue. What did Arlo/Netgear do with the latest firmware update as my system is basically worthless?

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rognperly,

This firmware for the SmartHub/Base Station should not have had any impact on your existing video doorbell.

When you navigate to the library do you have a filter selected that is preventing you from seeing the content from your Arlo Video Doorbell? Are you able to live stream and manually record?

JamesC

rognperly
Aspirant
Aspirant
After talking with support and creating a case # I did reboot my router and everything seems to be working. Prior to that I had no indication if any WiFi issues. I’ll monitor for the rest if today and if no issues close the case.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation