Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video Doorbell Schedule not working

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Trickzter
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi

I’ve had the Arlo Video Doorbell for a few weeks now and it required a reset.

After that everything works again other than the schedule. I’ve created and removed the schedule multiple times but the Video Doorbell doesn’t recognise the schedule and it’s always set to disarm. Previous to the reset the schedule was working. I can manually arm the doorbell and it picks up and notifies me of movement.

What can I to make the schedule work again?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Delete the existing schedule and recreate it. I strongly suggest using the web client to do this since the app can have issues setting it up properly.

Trickzter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for that.  I've deleted the schedule and added it again from the web client and the video doorbell will not arm when the schedule states.  I also restarted the video doorbell multiple times and it made no difference.

Are there any other suggestions?

Cheers

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What mode are you using in the schedule? Have you tried just using the Armed mode instead of the schedule for testing?

Trickzter
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi

If I use Armed mode the doorbell is Armed and if I use Disarmed the doorbell is Disarmed.

For some reason when in the Schedule mode and the schedule is set to Arm it doesn’t Arm. It’s as if the doorbell doesn’t know the time or doesn’t want to Arm. I’ve also changed the time settings and reset the doorbell and it makes no difference.

Thanks
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I was suggesting using the Armed mode just to verify that the doorbell 0was working properly.

I would remove and reinstall the doorbell again. That's the only way I can think of to clear out whatever is causing this issue.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation