Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to view Live feed for Arlo video doorbell on my PC.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
aa1113
Apprentice
Apprentice

I used to be able to view the live feed of the Arlo video doorbell on my PC using Chrome. Now when I click on Live I get a black screen. I tried to Zoom to see if that solves the problem, even though I will lose part of the angle and the zoom doesn't even work. I also reset and changed the zones. Nothing.  Nothing changes after I save it.  This is frustrating,

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried a different browser and/or computer?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

aa1113,

Is this only happening on the PC? Do you see the same behavior using the mobile app?

JamesC

aa1113
Apprentice
Apprentice

I tried IE and after several seconds saying "Please wait" I get this message:

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again.

I also have 3 Arlo Pro 2 and I can see them perfectly. 

aa1113
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes, on the PC. I am using Chrome and Windows 10.    If I manually take a picture I get the image, but as far as Live viewing it goes black. 

The app is fine. 

I just tried IE and after several long seconds of Please Wait, It gives me this;  An unexpected error occurred. Please try again.

I have 3 Arlo Pro 2 and I can see them perfectly. They also come up way before the video doorbell. 

By the way, this started about 3 weeks ago. I had no problems before. 

aa1113
Apprentice
Apprentice

I just downloaded HTML5 and I still can't see the live feed for the video doorbell. I can see all other Pro2.  IS there a work around? I am paying for the subscription and it's not providing the service. Again this is on a PC, Windows 10, using Chrome. It does not work on IE either. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Connected to a hub or WiFi? Mine just connected fine and is connected to a hub.

aa1113
Apprentice
Apprentice

WI-FI. It worked great until about 3 or so weeks ago. When I click Live, I get a black screen. This is just the video doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation