Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Jibaro_pr
Follower
Follower

I have the same problem can you walk me through how you got it done? 

17 REPLIES 17
Tastebuddy
Guide
Guide

Is there any further help with this?  I have tried everything on this thread and am about to scream.  And we're going away at the end of the week and I'd really like these dang things to operate!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jibaro_pr  @Tastebuddy 

I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out soon. 

CRodFeb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Compré las Arlo Essential Outdoor y no se pueden conectar al mes Eero 6. He deshabilitado la banda 5ghz y aún así no se conectan. Esto no viene indicado ni es advertido al momento de comprar las 4 cámaras. Leo q muchos usuarios tienen el mismo problema y no obtienen solucion. Vivo en Perú y no tengo opciones para regresar a Best Buy y devolver las camaras. Esto es frustrante

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @CRodFeb 

I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.

STLKid
Tutor
Tutor

I had the same issue. Tried every variation of solution posted as well as contacting Arlo support.

Nothing worked. My Pro 5S cameras will not connect with my Eero mesh.

Sadly my cheap Amazon Blink cameras have no issue connecting to my mesh.

I will now attempt to get a return authorization from Arlo.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @STLKid 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed. I can also escalate this for you as well if you like?

STLKid
Tutor
Tutor

I tried every potential resolution I could find online.

I worked with Arlo support (support case number 44175536)

The number of variations I have tried are too numerous to mention.

Tastebuddy
Guide
Guide

Our frustration levels are high with this one as well.  Arlo needs to figure this one out or they will begin losing a lot of customers.  Mesh networks are here to stay. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which devices you are experiencing an issue with onboarding with the Eero mesh network?

Is this occurring with the Android or iOS Arlo app?

Which version of the App are you using

What is the model and OS of the handheld device you are using to install the cameras?

STLKid
Tutor
Tutor

AGREED!

With security cameras distributed around a home's perimeter it is only logical to support a WiFi mesh for signal strength.

Tastebuddy
Guide
Guide

I have an active (but frustrating) case open as well.  #44118555

As you can see from that, I spent days trying to get it to work and I have one camera that is getting low resolution because it has to connect to the hub instead of the mesh eero satellite, which is significantly closer to that camera.  Nothing worked and I don't have more hours to try the same things I've tried 20x already.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which devices you are experiencing an issue with onboarding with the Eero mesh network?

Is this occurring with the Android or iOS Arlo app?

Which version of the App are you using

What is the model and OS of the handheld device you are using to install the cameras?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are we still experiencing this? 

STLKid
Tutor
Tutor

I returned the cameras

Tastebuddy
Guide
Guide

Yes

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Tastebuddy 

Do you happen to have any updates available for you router to install and test again? 

Tastebuddy
Guide
Guide

No. eero system is all up to date. it's set on auto-update.

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation