Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Silent mode issue still rings phone

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rogerlgill
Follower
Follower

Can't turn off phone ringing and keep chime
I work away, family at home. Android phone does not even allow quiet ringtone for bell push. Had I known I would have never purchased despite having Arlo cameras and base station.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Rogerlgill wrote:
Can't turn off phone ringing and keep chime

You can.  See https://kb.arlo.com/000062169/How-do-I-receive-incoming-calls-or-voice-messages-from-the-Arlo-Doorbe...

When Silent Mode is enabled, all of the doorbell-press notifications are disabled by default. If you want your chime to ring or receive a phone call when someone presses your doorbell, you can move the individual sliders to enable each feature. When the toggle is green, the feature is enabled.

Incoming Call. Your mobile device will receive a call when someone presses your Arlo doorbell.

Traditional Chime. The chime that you wired your Arlo doorbell to will ring when someone presses your Arlo doorbell.
Note: This option is only available if your doorbell is connected to a traditional chime.

[Arlo Chime Name]. If you paired an Arlo Chime to your Arlo doorbell, the Arlo Chime will ring when someone presses your Arlo doorbell.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation