Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No recordings in the library

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Guide
Guide

Video does not show up in library.

I ran through chat and everything seems to be ok with the chat suggestions!

I have a current subscription for the doorbell!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Guide
Guide

Gene Ream

2:41 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Arlo

I am getting notifications for the other 4 cameras, but not the doorbell camera.  I have a subscription only for the doorbell camera, which is required for the doorbell camera, in order for me to monitor on my phone.
I went to "my arlo" last night and found a link that would let me edit my notifications.  Sure enough, my doorbell camera was turned off for notifications and one of my other cameras was using that subscription (which was unnecessary) for Pro 2 cameras.  I corrected the situation and now my doorbell camera shows up with the others in my library!

Thanks for your comment, which made me go back and investigate!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you getting notifications? Have you checked your active mode to be sure it's not disarmed?

Guide
Guide

Gene Ream

2:41 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Arlo

I am getting notifications for the other 4 cameras, but not the doorbell camera.  I have a subscription only for the doorbell camera, which is required for the doorbell camera, in order for me to monitor on my phone.
I went to "my arlo" last night and found a link that would let me edit my notifications.  Sure enough, my doorbell camera was turned off for notifications and one of my other cameras was using that subscription (which was unnecessary) for Pro 2 cameras.  I corrected the situation and now my doorbell camera shows up with the others in my library!

Thanks for your comment, which made me go back and investigate!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation