Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HeeyItsRen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I never tested the missed call function of the Arlo video doorbell ever since I bought the device. Should have... but I didn't.

Recently had people ring and leave messages but when I check through the app, the missed call video and audio does not work. Downloading does not work and checking through the web portal does the same thing.

Downloaded it to my PC and the video is blank with no audio.

Current firmware : 1.14.0.0_1117_c9951d1_b4efa46

Hardware: AVD1001Ar1.2

https://my.arlo.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/7960815324372A03_202202

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any methods you have previously performed.

HeeyItsRen
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have removed the device and reconnected it to my account. Tried changing video settings. Fully removed the wires and reconnected it.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I received your pm. Can you verify you are on the latest version of of the Arlo app v3.6 and Android 12?

HeeyItsRen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm on the latest version of the Arlo app but my phone is already at the latest version available. It does not work on the Iphone 13 pro max latest version either though

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Just to double check, you have iOS 15.4 installed on your iPhone as well?

Can you make sure your doorbell has the latest firmware version as well. there was an update a few days a go for version: AVD1001 - 1.14.0.0_1189_4e1d685_8173366 

HeeyItsRen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yep, both devices are up to date

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation