Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RBC77
Follower
Follower

I have finally received notice my account is cancelled. I tried to do it in an orderly manner but Arlo doesn't allow direct communication with a live person without spending a lot of time and threatening. Doorbell never worked for long and I forgot I had the subscription for several months, with no use of the doorbell. The final straw was when a frustrating communication with the AI chat result in it telling me I couldn't talk to a live person because I didn't have an account. Arlo should have a direct link to contact a live person. I ended up calling AMEX, the method of paying the monthly subscription, and having them stop paying Arlo. This is how I cancelled the subscription and it  worked. I started getting emails from Arlo about them being unable to collect the monthly payment and today I received an email about Arlo cancelling because of non-payment. Hallelujah! If I seem a little sarcastic, so be it. From my viewpoint, Arlo doesn't care about providing good service, but only about getting paid. I don't mind seeing to it the bridge is completely burned, when it needs to be, even though someone else started the fire.

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I apologize for the frustration in reaching support. The community is a good place to reach out if you have trouble with support as I could have created a ticket. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation