Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Inconsistent calls in Google Pixel 7 and 8 (AVD1001Ar1.2)

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
RudeAyelo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I used Arlo Mobile App for a while on my Google Pixel 6 (I'm now guessing Android ~11) and everything was consistently working, after I upgraded to Pixel 7 (Android 12-13) I started noticing that I wasn't getting the call screen most of the times someone rang, I just received a push notification, after a second rang I got the call screen and it worked fine. Then after I upgraded to Google Pixel 8 (now on Android 14) I'm getting this issues:

- No call screen on first ring, after that it works fine most of the time but then

- Once I pick up the call, I hear the audio but the video never gets to load, it works perfectly fine within the Arlo Mobile App though

From the very beginning I have granted access to another device (iPhone 12) and that has been working flawlessly for my wife ever since we installed the doorbell.

Also, I have granted unrestricted battery usage permissions to the Arlo Mobile App and I deactivated the "Pause app activity in unused" setting, so I don't think that's the issue here.

Can we get my degrading performance situation fixed somehow?

26 REPLIES 26
Asims67
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is now working for me

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the follow up, I am glad to hear it is now working for you as well. 

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation