Got it figured out!

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
GordonScot
Guide
Guide

Have had this wired video doorbell for about 3 weeks now and think I got it figured out. 

At first I had ALL (vehicles/people/animals/all other motion) turned “ON”. My detection and library was sporadic at best, some days lots of activity, other days nothing even though I knew cars/people were passing by. Then I’d thin it down to just vehicles, people and animals, it (Arlo) got better but still not to my liking. Oh, I had the sensitivity setting at 95% during this whole test.

Finally I said to myself, “self, you don’t need ‘notifications’ every time a vehicle or animal wanders by”. 
So my notifications are on “people” only but even with the others (vehicles/animals/all other motion) “OFF”, those still record to my library, but no annoying notifications. And my sensitivity is now at 80%....might lower that a bit.
For me, the only notification I want is when people come near the door and this worked for me.

Maybe this topic has been discussed, sorry if so. Just thought I’d pass along my findings.

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation