Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 22 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
leedrummond1983
Follower
Follower
Is it possible to get doorbell notification to Google home hubs at all ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For more information on how you can use and how to set up Google Assistant integration with Arlo, take a look here: How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Video Doorbell works with Google Assistant to help control and monitor your home using your voice. The Arlo Video Doorbell is designed to show what traditional doorbells can’t, capturing a person from head to toe. With Google Assistant, you can automatically receive notifications whenever the doorbell is pressed. At any time, you can ask “Hey Google, show me the front door” to live stream video from your Arlo doorbell directly to your Nest Hub or Nest Hub Max.

Seaeagles
Guide
Guide
Hi,

How do you actually get the nest hub max to announce that someone has pressed the doorbell or even better play a chime?
Arlo_Adam
Initiate
Initiate
How do I get the chime to play on google hub max ?
Pick up and reply using google hub max?
changone
Initiate
Initiate

I understand users can view doorbell or Arlo Pro 3 video streaming with the voice command on the Google Home but can Arlo automatically feed Google Home when someone presses the doorbell or Arlo Pro detects motion (ie. play the notification on Google Home)?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For more information on how you can use and how to set up Google Assistant integration with Arlo, take a look here: How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 22 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation