Doorbell camera faded

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dean27wood
Follower
Follower

I have purchased 2 video doorbells (1st generation) due to the cameras becoming faded, the image being distorted, and their overall appearance beginning to look busted and not as sleek as when purchased. The front of my home is faced with full sun less than half of the day. My roofline has a 4 foot overhang as well so the direct sunlight is even less. I have been mostly satisfied with your products / service, but from my experience I believe that it is safe to assume that they are not suitable for any period of direct sunlight. I have a feeling that Arlo's response will be that one of the 2nd generation video doorbells improvements is greater sunlight protection. Any help would be great

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation