Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell Silent Mode not working

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jskitchen1
Tutor
Tutor

When in Silent mode I turn off the chime but keep on the incoming call, but the incoming call does not work. If I turn off incoming call but turn on the chime, I still get incoming call. So the options do not work so I have to keep silent mode off. Has anyone seen a fix or is this something that is just waiting for an update.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jskitchen1 

Which version of the Arlo app do you have installed? Is this occurring on iOS or Android? 

When selecting these options are they Green or Grey?

Green will be the ON mode and Grey will be OFF.

Thank you 

jskitchen1
Tutor
Tutor

This is on IOS and the app is version 4.8.1 (6798). I have it with Silent Mode Green and Incoming call Green. I leave Traditional Chime off (grey).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you remove app and reinstall the latest version 4.9 and try again. 

jskitchen1
Tutor
Tutor

I deleted app, installed 4.9 and set silent mode green, incoming call green, and traditional chime grey and pressed the doorbell and I got no call.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jskitchen1 I received the info, I will pass this along now and report back as soon as possible.

Thank you !

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jskitchen1

The behavior you were experiencing should be resolved with the latest firmware version. Can you verify that your device is running version 1.19.0.0_3_098d492_3567407  and test again.

Thank you 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation