Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Vincent2166
Tutor
Tutor

Hi all,

My doorbell suddenly stopped working today (25/01/22). The last time it worked was Saturday (22/01/22).

I have tried resetting the doorbell and resyncing it with my account, however it does not detect the doorbell. But when it does detect and connect, I can finish setup on my phone but the device is still in the connecting stage (flashing white lights) which continues even when I have finished the setup on the phone. When I go back to my arlo account the device still says offline and does not work

Any idea what's happening ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vincent2166
Tutor
Tutor

Somehow it worked today when I was resyncing it with help of the support team. Not sure if they did anything on the backend

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Remove the doorbell from Settings, My Devices if you haven't already done that. Try the reset procedure:

https://kb.arlo.com/000062346/How-do-I-reset-my-Arlo-Essential-Video-Doorbell

Did that help?

Vincent2166
Tutor
Tutor
Yes, tried the instructions there, still no luck. The doorbell has been added the last few times but when I try to access the camera it always says that it cannot detect the smart hub
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the voltage at the doorbell checks out according to Arlo's specs, it sounds like a faulty doorbell. You need a subscription of any sort to contact support for a replacement. Use Settings, Support to access support.

Vincent2166
Tutor
Tutor

Somehow it worked today when I was resyncing it with help of the support team. Not sure if they did anything on the backend

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation