Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't connect arlo to linksys velop mesh system

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Cliff4
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm trying to get my arlo doorbell to connect to the 2.4 Wifi. With mesh systems the only way I have found to connect to 2.4 is to change the name of the 2.4 & 5 lines and use different passwords. This still wouldn't allow arlo to connect to the wifi. Any other ideas I can try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cliff4
Aspirant
Aspirant

I contacted support by chat and they had me factory reset my doorbell. once I did that it connected correctly and is now active. I can only assume renaming my 2.4 wifi and changing the password and making sure my phone was on the 2.4 network (this was forced by forgetting the 5g network settings on my phone) was a fix but it took a reset to get it to connect. If I get any additional info I will post it later. I hope this helps anyone having the same issues.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cliff4
Aspirant
Aspirant

I contacted support by chat and they had me factory reset my doorbell. once I did that it connected correctly and is now active. I can only assume renaming my 2.4 wifi and changing the password and making sure my phone was on the 2.4 network (this was forced by forgetting the 5g network settings on my phone) was a fix but it took a reset to get it to connect. If I get any additional info I will post it later. I hope this helps anyone having the same issues.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation