Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
TheWeasel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Things that DO NOT work:

1.  The doorbell says Offline via the mobile app and the website.
  2.  I get no motion alerts.

Things that DO work:

1.   The doorbell shows up in the router Network Map and can be successfully pinged with Windows cmd.exe.
  2.   I am able to play back all of the clips from past alerts (from both app and web).
  3.   If I approach the doorbell, the light pluses as expected when motion is detected. (However, I do not receive any motion alert.)
  4.   When I ring the bell, I get the notification on my phone that someone has pressed the bell. When I accept the notification, I can see myself at the door. (So, the camera is working in real time in this case)
  5.   When I turned off the power I received the Tamper Alert.
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a current subscription? The trial sub may have expired. However, that doesn't explain offline.

As a first attempt, remove the doorbell from your account and onboard it again. Any better?

Buffys
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got the exact same issue starting 03/05, have tried power off and get tamper warning only... and I have subscription

Firmwire: 1.19.0.0_3_098d492_3567407

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Buffys

Which of the symptoms are you experiencing? 

Thanks 

Buffys
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have exactly the same isdue as this thread starter. Point for point.

Doorbell is offline in both iOS app and web. Restarting (cutting power does not help).

But ring of light lights up when approaching camera.

pressing button activate chime and calls my mobile. I can see live stream and it’s saved to feed. But still offline in both app and web….

when cutting power I get a tamper alert in app.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Buffys I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation