Arlo wired doorbell notifications

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Cmanley
Follower
Follower
My wired doorbell stops sending notifications when there is clearly motion in front of it. Has anyone resolved or had this issue? My Arlo ultra camera works fine with notifications but this one doesn’t. Live stream works on the doorbell and the calls work. Just no notifications.
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cmanley,

When you say notifications do you mean push notifications or recordings? Is there an active Arlo Smart trial or subscription plan associated with your doorbell?

JamesC

Callmekate
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yep - same happening with my wired doorbell. No recordings - not locally and not with my paid plan. Started a week ago - same time as the video quality of the doorbell deteriorated (pixelation - still an intermittent issue that many people have raised since early 2020).

Software update that went array? Removing and reconnecting doorbell to the system has not solved the problem.
dmagilljr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue, just started around the same date as yours

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check Settings > Subscription > Manage Cameras to make sure your subscription plan is associated with your doorbell camera. Also check the active mode to make sure the doorbell camera is "Armed".

JamesC

dmagilljr
Aspirant
Aspirant

The doorbell is under the subscription plan and has been armed the last few days, I have a floodlight cam in the front also it picks up motion and notifies but the doorbell still does not.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dmagilljr,

I encourage you to reach out to the support team to further investigate the issue: Arlo Support

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation