Arlo wired doorbell didn't activate free trial subscription

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Burm
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do I get the free trial page? I only get the paid subscription options from the app. Box the doorbell came in says free trial included and there's a banner from support about a 30 day trial but nothing seems to get to page to activate free trial.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Burm
Aspirant
Aspirant
For the benefit of others, I talked to customer service and found out someone else had already activated the free trial, then returned product to store. We had gotten the returned product which is why it didn't automatically install. It was registered to someone else's email.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Burm wrote:
How do I get the free trial page? 

It should have opted in automatically.

Are you in a country where Arlo offers subscriptions?  https://kb.arlo.com/000062249/Where-is-Arlo-Secure-available

Burm
Aspirant
Aspirant
For the benefit of others, I talked to customer service and found out someone else had already activated the free trial, then returned product to store. We had gotten the returned product which is why it didn't automatically install. It was registered to someone else's email.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Burm wrote:

Thanks for sharing.  It can be difficult to reach customer service - I'm glad you managed to do that and get it resolved.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation