Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo video doorbell camera AVD1001 is continually going offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DaveRinToronto
Aspirant
Aspirant

Last cry for help before returning the Arlo doorbell AVD1001, which I got based on good reviews from CNET and others. It's hardwired, firmware is up to date and worked okay at the start, although video and audio quality when answering the door wasn't great. The camera first went offline a few days after an electrician installed it, and now is doing so constantly. Sometimes when I ring the bell it comes back to life, the chime always ring so the power is there. I reset it today and added it back to the app (iOS 14.6) and hoped for the best, but it stays online for only a couple of hours. My WIFI is Google mesh with a puck very close to the doorbell, no problem with wifi signal for other stuff. Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation