Arlo video doorbell STOPS WORKING after a day or two

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Melvnx
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've had my new Arlo Video Doorbell for several weeks now, and I haven't been able to keep it working longer than a few days. When it works, it works great. But, sometimes when I check the app the doorbell has lost communication and it never regains until I manually reset the doorbell by detaching from the base and going through the the reset process. My doorbell is approximately 14 ft from my wifi router. And in also have an Arlo Pro 2 camera right above the doorbell with no connection issues. I reset this doorbell and gone through the setup process too many times to count at this point. I feel as though this might be a bad apple. Any thoughts?
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Melvnx wrote:
I've had my new Arlo Video Doorbell for several weeks now, and I haven't been able to keep it working longer than a few days. When it works, it works great. But, sometimes when I check the app the doorbell has lost communication and it never regains until I manually reset the doorbell by detaching from the base and going through the the reset process. My doorbell is approximately 14 ft from my wifi router. And in also have an Arlo Pro 2 camera right above the doorbell with no connection issues. I reset this doorbell and gone through the setup process too many times to count at this point. I feel as though this might be a bad apple. Any thoughts?

Is the transformer within the spec?

If it is, then exchange it with the seller if you still can.  Or contact support.  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation