Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo doorbell connection with Tplink mash wifi

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Veeru
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I recently bought TP-Link Deco X20 3-pack AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Dual Band system .I am trying to connect the Arlo doorbell and other indoor camera I am enable to connect with mash wifi. I spoke to Arlo support team they r not able to help in this compatibility issue. Is this problem facing other people too? CAN any body help in this matter.
Kind regards

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Veeru wrote:
I recently bought TP-Link Deco X20 3-pack AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Dual Band system .I am trying to connect the Arlo doorbell and other indoor camera I am enable to connect with mash wifi. 

What have you tried so far?

Also, are you trying to onboard the AVD1001?  Or do you have the AVD2001?

Veeru
Aspirant
Aspirant
Absolutely right I have AVD2001
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any methods you have previously performed.

Veeru
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for your reply. I have done all the trouble shooting methods what the Arlo customer support team told me. Finally they suggested me to connect with your old router. That I had previously connected me Arlo video doorbell and camera.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is your phone connected to the same 2.4Ghz network while onboarding the doorbell? 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation