Arlo Video Doorbell run 24/7 while cameras run on nightly schedule

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wantobesecure
Aspirant
Aspirant

My objective is to run my wireless doorbell all the time but only run my cameras at night and have it run multiple modes automatically.  
So I have a custom mode set up for my doorbell using motion sensor.  I have my cameras in a scheduled mode to run at night.

I know I can do it manually changing modes from Armed to Disarmed. Using the Schedule mode it is worry free and changes at the time I want to secure the premise.  But it is either Armed, Disarmed, Schedule, or Doorbell mode(custom mode for doorbell.

is there a way to separate modes for curtain devices on same base station to run simultaneously?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wantobesecure wrote:

is there a way to separate modes for certain devices on same base station to run simultaneously?

No.  What you have to do is map out what cameras you want enabled when.  Then set up a mode for each combination you use.  Finally schedule those modes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wantobesecure wrote:

is there a way to separate modes for certain devices on same base station to run simultaneously?

No.  What you have to do is map out what cameras you want enabled when.  Then set up a mode for each combination you use.  Finally schedule those modes.

Wantobesecure
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for you help.  Made changes and testing seems to be working.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation