Arlo Essential Wired Video Doorbell AVD1001

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
booking
Follower
Follower

My husband purchased an Arlo ring door bell.  It did not work.  I looked a various spots on the internet and came to the conclusion that I needed a subscription.  Still did not work and when I called support they told me to get an electrician, that I did not have enough power. I returned my doorbell to Amazon.  I have tried, in vein to cancel my account.  It is impossible to cancel the account.  I have written to customer service and there is no response.  They are trying to charge me 8.55 every month for a product that I do not own. They send me emails, that I cannot respond to, asking me to update my cc number.   I finally told amex to stop accepting charges.  

It was purchased at Amazon on 12/12 and returned on 2/1.  If you wish to be frustrated by this company, keep doing buisness with them, if not run as fast as you can.  Prices may be good, but you get what you paid for.  I want my money back from a rip off company.

This is the worst company in the to deal with.  

Charges

1/28 5.34

2/28 8.55

3/28 8.55

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @booking 

Thank you for informing me, I have escalated this for you and someone from the support team will be reaching out as soon as possible. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation