Arlo Doorbell Stopped Recording

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hashbrown
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo doorbell recently stopped recording videos. I have it synced to my Arlo base station which also has three Arlo Pro 3 cameras synced to it. The other cameras are working great and still record videos. I can still access my doorbell video live feed and record videos manually without a problem. I have tried resetting the hub, my wifi, and the doorbell. However, the problem continues. Thank you for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hashbrown wrote:

My Arlo doorbell recently stopped recording videos. I have it synced to my Arlo base station which also has three Arlo Pro 3 cameras synced to it. The other cameras are working great and still record videos. I can still access my doorbell video live feed and record videos manually without a problem. 

Does the motion detection test work?

Have you checked the mode/rules to see if the doorbell camera is still armed?

Hashbrown
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I just tested the motion and it does flash white. It is also armed in the app. Any other ideas?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Normally I'd be thinking the subscription has lapsed.  But that isn't the issue if you can make manual recordings.

You could try removing / readding the doorbell to the account (though that is a real pain).  It might also be good to try support.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation