Statistiques de discussion
  • 3 réponses
  • 752 visites
  • 1 compliment
  • 2 en conversation
SylvainD
Guide
Guide
As there are no answer to my posts in other discussions I start a new one.
Even after the announcement of Arlo early September of the two way speak capability, my Arlo Video Doorbell does not connect to the Alexa Skill. It says that the video Doorbell does not answer.
It works with all other arlo camera I have.
I am in france. Is the Arlo Skill for Alexa fully ready for France? If yes, what are your advices? (I already tried everything I saw in the community, even totally reinstalling my system...)
Thanks for your answer.
3 RÉPONSES 3
PaulaB0
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Good morning @SylvainD,

Please, contact our technical support in France to report this issue to our experts. Here is the link: le support technique. If you would like to contact our support in English, you can do it via this site: Arlo UK Support.

Have a nice day,
Paula
Équipe Arlo

SylvainD
Guide
Guide
It is impossible to contact french support. They never answer and I still have the problem. Arlo video doorbell does not respond to Alexa.
I am really unhappy with this video doorbell. I bought it as I had other Arlo Camera, but it is impossible to connect it either to homekit, either to Alexa.
It is the last time I buy from Arlo.
PaulaB0
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Good morning @SylvainD,

Did you try to call or write an email to the support team? Please, send me the PM with your email address so we could try to open a case for you. Let me know if you would like to contact French or English support.

Have a nice day,
Paula
Équipe Arlo

Statistiques de discussion
  • 3 réponses
  • 753 visites
  • 1 compliment
  • 2 en conversation