Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Kipzillah
Tutor
Tutor

Best Buy installed my new wired video doorbell and the 3 Month Free Trial for Arlo Secure did not activate or show up at all for this camera.  I contacted Arlo Support (Via their Chat), got passed around and “Escalated” to 4 different Bots/People (you decide) for almost an hour and provided purchase receipt and my name/phone number/email multiple times.  It finally ended with a message stating Arlo support will either email or call for follow up to address the problem.  24 hours later i am still waiting and cannot get anyone on the phone with Arlo Support.  Tried Arlo Chat again, but they were confused by my sentences/words.  My hopes are someone from Arlo see’s this and re-escalates this case:  Case ID: 43320810    

Hard to believe something as simple as this is continuing to be a problem for Arlo Support to address quickly.  A quick google search and you will see the same issue with the video doorbell camera with other folks and the struggles they encountered just to get the free trial activated.

1 REPLY 1
Kipzillah
Tutor
Tutor

Day 4- Multiple phone calls (average length 45 minutes), multiple name verifications, email verifications, call back number verifications, app software verification and the coming and going of waiting “your active trial will be activated in 24 hours”, I am still waiting for it to be activated.  Today, two case numbers later, I am being told my case(s) are being re-escalated to the team (whoever that is) and my free trial will be activated within another 24-48 hours and I will receive an email with directions on how to do that.   To keep it in perspective, day 4 and i am still waiting on the original email/phone call I was told to expect to address this.  

Since the term “escalated” is used so loosely with this call Arlo Center and apparently just a means to appear that something will be done relatively soon, I am escalating this case to my escalation team, who then will escalate it to the next  team, who will agree it needs to be escalated.  Just out of curiosity, how many levels of escalation does Arlo actually have?  The Saga continues.  

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation