Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
redebord
Follower
Follower

Recently purchased a wireless doorbell cam and added to existing base station with 4 other standard secuity cams.

I already have a scheduled plan for arming and disarming the house cams and since my door bell cam is part of the main base station, it arms with that achedule.

How can I setup a separate schedule to keep the door cam armed and NOT have the other cams active. (I am home and only need door cam active).

I can add the door cam to a custom mode and manually arm/disarm the moses but can these be automated?

1 REPLY 1
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

If you’re able to get geofencing working you can set the away setting to armed mode for what cameras need to be monitored, and home setting to your schedule mode.

Then setup your custom modes within the schedule to arm the cameras for those times required. A custom mode can have multiple camera rules, one each camera/doorbell.

E.g. I have three custom modes for three periods  of the day when I am at home, each custom mode contains four camera rules that individually control my four cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation