Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wireless doorbell losing charge over night, no alerts, no ring etc.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rns-e
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of a sudden our Wireless Doorbell, which have worked flawlessly until now, will drain a full battery over night, it does not register or record any activity when activated, it does not ring the Chime 2 or our phones when bell is pushed.

I can connect to the video feed just fine, but everything else is basically not working ...

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would remove the doorbell from your account, perform the reset procedure and re-add it to your account to see if that helps.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062346/How-do-I-reset-my-Arlo-Essential-Video-Doorbell

rns-e
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've done the reset, but can't remove it from my account since it is locked to the account by our security alarm provider.

amars34
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo doorbell is not working properly either. It can record a live video manually, but does not detect motion or record video. I tried all those troubleshooting steps, including the reset and re-adding to the account but it did not work. Now an Arlo customer service agent is telling me that it’s my internet? Which I find it odd because the device worked all this time with the internet I have, plus the other Arlo cameras are working. I suggest contacting them for support. Though I have not had much success with their service. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation