Wireless doorbell does not call iphone

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
theoduijkers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo does NOT ring one specific iPhone. Weird thing is the doorbell does ring ALL other devices including my wifes iPhone, running the same app version and running the same iOS 16.1.2. The doorbell does NOT ring my Iphone 12 Pro. I already deleted and reinstalled the Arlo app. Double checked all settings on both iPhones, they are identical. My iPhone is NOT set to mute calls. It used to call my iPhone till some weeks ago. Even if I have the Arlo app open it does not even give me an indication that someone is ringing the doorbell. Also have an Arlo Chime 2 attached which is working fine. Google home gives me a message on my speakers as it should, it's ringing my iPad, but not calling my iPhone.
I'm completely puzzled... Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

theoduijkers,

If it works on another iphone running the same version, it's likely to be a permissions issue. Check the app permissions on the working iOS device and compare to yours. Is anything different?

JamesC

theoduijkers
Aspirant
Aspirant

I finally got it to work. Deleting and re-installing the app kept me logged in for some reason.
After really logging out of the account and logging in again all finally worked as it should.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation