Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wirefree doorbell not connecting to live video

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
aha12
Follower
Follower

I've had my arlo wirefree doorbell for two or three weeks and haven't had any problems so far. Today, I got a movement notification and opened the app on my phone, and saw nothing had been added to my library. I went to check the live video feed, which is showing a still from 3 hours ago, and it says "connecting" with a spinning wheel for a few seconds and then goes back to the play button as though I'd never tried to play it. When I go to my video settings, it updates to the current view of outside, so clearly it's still connected somehow, but I can't get live video and I don't have any saved video from the last few hours. Internet connection is working on other devices and hasn't been a problem before, I've logged in and logged out of the app, I've restarted my phone, and I'm updated to the latest iOS. 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@aha12 wrote:

Internet connection is working on other devices and hasn't been a problem before, I've logged in and logged out of the app, I've restarted my phone, and I'm updated to the latest iOS. 

Have you tried removing and then reinserting the doorbell battery?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation