Wifi not connecting cant find device

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Erin6150
Aspirant
Aspirant

Never had an issue before...disconnected to charge charge doorbell overnight....connected the battery the next morning...no internet connection!? The wifi is the same as it always was, tried all the troubleshooting including removing the device from the account and now it can't find the device...what more can I do? Nothing has changed with the account...not our wifi router or anything, this is totally random

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I know you stated you removed it from the account. However, did you reset the doorbell as well before trying to add it back on? Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and trying to set it up again. 

Erin6150
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, unfortunately yep...I did ALL of those things. Reset it..  Un-installed app...reinstalled app...nothing. now the camera won't even be found by the app at all. Lasted 1 yr that's it...super disappointed. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact support. Within the app on your mobile device click on the silhouette on the top left ~ support center ~ the device that you are needing assistance with then choose the behavior you are seeing.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation